- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: budgets
When current Michigan Governor Rick Snyder decided to run for the office, his campaign theme was “One Tough Nerd”. The theme capitalized on his business background and his impressive education credentials that include a Bachelor of General Studies, Masters of … Continue reading