- The Right to Full and Fair Compensation: Making Sure Small Business Gets a Fair-Shake
- How the West Was Won: What Does the Brandt Decision Mean for Property Rights?
- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
Tag Archives: Big Labor
This has been a historic year for the NFIB Legal Center. In April SCOTUS Blog listed NFIB Legal Center as one of the top-ten most influential organizations in the Supreme Court—in terms of bringing the Court’s attention to important issues. … Continue reading
Imagine a policy that would destroy thousands of jobs dressed up for Halloween as way to help workers. Something really scary masquerading as something innocent. That’s Ballot Question #2, a constitutional question seeking to mandate an increase in the minimum … Continue reading
In a move that puts even more daylight between Big Labor union leadership and the workers they purport to represent, the AFL-CIO has announced that they are opening up membership to pretty much anyone. Writes The Hill: The move faced stiff … Continue reading
Let’s look at the current deck of cards Albany has laid at the feet of small business owners.. A bill that would impose factory style mandates on our family farms. Of course the AFL-CIO is leading this push. A bill … Continue reading
Only in the plaid world of liberals and labor unions is property destruction, intimidation and other assorted thug-like behavior considered good public policy, while efforts by elected lawmakers to hold public servants accountable for taxpayer money are deemed “bullying” and … Continue reading