- The Right to Full and Fair Compensation: Making Sure Small Business Gets a Fair-Shake
- How the West Was Won: What Does the Brandt Decision Mean for Property Rights?
- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
Tag Archives: ballot
Michigan’s Constitution allows citizens to initiate legislation and also repeal existing Public Acts by gathering a required amount of signatures within a prescribed time frame and putting the proposed legislation (or rejection of current legislation) on a statewide ballot for … Continue reading