- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: balanced budget amendment
It is time for the states to step in and end the federal government’s failure to address the basic budgeting to which every citizen and small business must adhere. A process for doing just this was laid out by the … Continue reading