- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: balance the budget
Thanks to those of you who participated in NFIB’s recent survey on federal taxes and spending, we now have data that clearly shows just how strongly you feel about the federal government’s need to simplify the tax code, manage its … Continue reading
Do you and millions of other small-business owners care about the out-of-control public debt? Of course you do. You have to balance your budget, why doesn’t Washington have to do the same? Are you fed up with watching government officials … Continue reading