- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: agriculture
Great news for New York’s family farms! Today, Governor Cuomo announced that he has signed the legislation capping the annual agriculture assessment! Below is our statement… “By signing the cap on agriculture assessments, Governor Cuomo has sent a strong message … Continue reading
Yesterday, the State Assembly passed the “Farm Worker Fair Labor Practices Act” (A.1792a). Without getting into the weeds to much on this legislation, it basically would impose factory style labor mandates on family farms. Those very farms that have faced … Continue reading