- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: agriculture
Great news for New York’s family farms! Today, Governor Cuomo announced that he has signed the legislation capping the annual agriculture assessment! Below is our statement… “By signing the cap on agriculture assessments, Governor Cuomo has sent a strong message … Continue reading
Yesterday, the State Assembly passed the “Farm Worker Fair Labor Practices Act” (A.1792a). Without getting into the weeds to much on this legislation, it basically would impose factory style labor mandates on family farms. Those very farms that have faced … Continue reading