- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: affordable care act
Yesterday the NFIB Legal Center sent IRS Commissioner Hon. John Koskinen a letter voicing concerns over recently finalized regulations governing employers under the Affordable Care Act. Specifically, the letter raised several important questions about the “transition relief” regulations, which IRS … Continue reading
While President Obama assured us that the Affordable Care Act (ACA) would not affect small business, that’s simply not true. Yes, it is accurate to say that most businesses with under 50 employees will be free from the most burdensome … Continue reading