- The Right to Full and Fair Compensation: Making Sure Small Business Gets a Fair-Shake
- How the West Was Won: What Does the Brandt Decision Mean for Property Rights?
- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
Tag Archives: AEP v. Connecticut
Last week the U.S. Supreme Court announced that it would hear arguments on an important environmental case. The lawsuit concerns the propriety of new EPA regulations that NFIB and other industry groups contend were illegally adopted. Specifically the Supreme Court … Continue reading