- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: Adirondack Park
Over the weekend there was some news in the North Country as it was revealed that NY is buying 69,000 acres of land in the Adirondack Park for $49.8 million. The plan calls for a five-year phase to pay for … Continue reading