- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: Adirondack Park
Over the weekend there was some news in the North Country as it was revealed that NY is buying 69,000 acres of land in the Adirondack Park for $49.8 million. The plan calls for a five-year phase to pay for … Continue reading