- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Category Archives: Pennslyvania
Each Labor Day we pay tribute to American workers who have contributed to the strength and prosperity of our nation. Millions of Pennsylvanians enjoy the day spending time with their families at cookouts, festivals and shopping. It’s the American Dream. … Continue reading
President Obama was asked in a recent interview what mistakes he made in his first term. His response was revealing. He said that while he has no doubts about his policies, he should have done a better job of “telling … Continue reading