- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Category Archives: Pennslyvania
Each Labor Day we pay tribute to American workers who have contributed to the strength and prosperity of our nation. Millions of Pennsylvanians enjoy the day spending time with their families at cookouts, festivals and shopping. It’s the American Dream. … Continue reading
President Obama was asked in a recent interview what mistakes he made in his first term. His response was revealing. He said that while he has no doubts about his policies, he should have done a better job of “telling … Continue reading