- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Category Archives: Healthcare
With last week’s SCOTUS ruling on the Affordable Care Act behind us, NFIB felt it would be a good idea to highlight some of the key provisions of President Obama’s healthcare reform bill. Below is a timeline of implementation and … Continue reading
Without a doubt, yesterday was not the outcome NFIB hoped for. While there is disappointment, the staunch advocacy for our members has never been stronger and continues. I believe that there are no greater people than those that were bitten … Continue reading