- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Category Archives: Healthcare
Governor Nathan Deal laid out his vision, goals and agenda for 2013 and an annual budget of $19.8 billion budget that includes roughly $800 million for new construction projects. Sounds like a lot of money, and it is, but due … Continue reading
And if you missed the rhetoric about job growth, it had nothing to do with the small-business sector gaining employees. No, their idea of job creation is to surge the already massive ranks of federal workers. Case in point: Obamacare … Continue reading
Yesterday NYS applied for a wavier from the federal government asking to reinvest $10 billion of savings created by Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Medicaid Redesign Teamn into the state’s health care infrastructure. The goal would be to use the savings to … Continue reading
With last week’s SCOTUS ruling on the Affordable Care Act behind us, NFIB felt it would be a good idea to highlight some of the key provisions of President Obama’s healthcare reform bill. Below is a timeline of implementation and … Continue reading
Without a doubt, yesterday was not the outcome NFIB hoped for. While there is disappointment, the staunch advocacy for our members has never been stronger and continues. I believe that there are no greater people than those that were bitten … Continue reading