- The Right to Full and Fair Compensation: Making Sure Small Business Gets a Fair-Shake
- How the West Was Won: What Does the Brandt Decision Mean for Property Rights?
- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
Category Archives: Grassroots
Small-business owners have a reputation for determination, intense focus and attention to detail. These skills will come in handy when you tune into the upcoming presidential conventions to learn which political party cares more about you and your business. Like … Continue reading
As this week ends, Members of Congress will be packing their bags and heading home with just one thing on their minds: Getting re-elected in November. They will be home for the entire month of August for what used to … Continue reading
It takes a lot of courage to start a small business. It takes even more courage to stick with it during tough times like these when the nation’s financial structure is wobbling, uncertainty fills the air and even the basic … Continue reading