- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Author Archives: nfibdotcom
Every vote counts. The best way to make a difference in the legislative process is to vote. As a small business owner, it is imperative the business community voice is represented in each and every election. The excuse that you’re … Continue reading
Concerns with Senate Immigration Bill: Creates “The Bureau” – a New, Independent Agency Lacking Oversight – The Bureau of Immigration and Labor Market Research (“The Bureau”) will be a new independent agency that is self-funded through fees collected from employers … Continue reading
On the occasion of the National Federation of Independent Business’ 70th anniversary, NFIB President and CEO Dan Danner issued the following statement: “Seventy years ago, the National Federation of Independent Business began its mission to protect the right to own, … Continue reading
We’re all familiar with the old proverb: “Nothing is certain but death and taxes.” But these days, that statement should be revised to say: “Nothing is certain but death and unchecked federal government spending that causes higher, more complex, burdensome … Continue reading