- The Right to Full and Fair Compensation: Making Sure Small Business Gets a Fair-Shake
- How the West Was Won: What Does the Brandt Decision Mean for Property Rights?
- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
Author Archives: Laurie Ehlbeck
On behalf of the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), I would like to thank all of our members and supporters who joined the campaign against the Constitutional Amendment to raise the minimum wage. It’s been a sometimes lonely fight … Continue reading
Download your NFIB/New Jersey Voter Guide Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 5, and we want to make sure that you feel prepared to make decisions that will benefit your small business when you enter the voting booth. As a member … Continue reading
Imagine a policy that would destroy thousands of jobs dressed up for Halloween as way to help workers. Something really scary masquerading as something innocent. That’s Ballot Question #2, a constitutional question seeking to mandate an increase in the minimum … Continue reading