- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Author Archives: Kyle Jackson
Governor Nathan Deal laid out his vision, goals and agenda for 2013 and an annual budget of $19.8 billion budget that includes roughly $800 million for new construction projects. Sounds like a lot of money, and it is, but due … Continue reading
2013 will bring new faces and challenges to the Georgia legislature and new leadership in the Senate as well. As we gear up for another important legislative session, many questions remain unanswered under the Gold Dome. With new leadership in … Continue reading
It has now been widely reported that Hostess Brands, a legendary icon of the snack industry and a beloved maker of such childhood favorites as Twinkies, Ding Dongs, Ho Ho’s and Snoballs, will soon shut its doors forever. The cause? … Continue reading