- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Author Archives: Kim Maisch
Really lawmakers only had to get one thing done this session – at least from a fiscal standpoint – and that was to pass major pension reform. And, after six months and lots of discussion and a few votes, the … Continue reading
In the 15 years I have been lobbying it always seems Illinois, California, Pennsylvania and New York are the “test cases” for liberal policy. The center left groups tend to use our states as incubators, trial balloons and the “let’s … Continue reading
“If I started Subway today, Subway would not exist.” Fred Deluca, founder of Subway restaurants, made this statement on CNBC this week and caused a shudder throughout America. Some because they love those tasty sandwiches, but most because it is … Continue reading