- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Apparently, Governor Cuomo has proclaimed the recently enacted budget as a “love document”. Exactly who the love is for and what that means is up for others to interpret. For small business the answer is obvious, and no, we are … Continue reading
Background: In 2006, high school graduation requirements in Michigan were changed in an effort to better prepare students for college and the workplace. The changes, referred to as “The Michigan Merit Curriculum” defines a common set of required credits for … Continue reading