- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Apparently, Governor Cuomo has proclaimed the recently enacted budget as a “love document”. Exactly who the love is for and what that means is up for others to interpret. For small business the answer is obvious, and no, we are … Continue reading
Background: In 2006, high school graduation requirements in Michigan were changed in an effort to better prepare students for college and the workplace. The changes, referred to as “The Michigan Merit Curriculum” defines a common set of required credits for … Continue reading