- The Right to Full and Fair Compensation: Making Sure Small Business Gets a Fair-Shake
- How the West Was Won: What Does the Brandt Decision Mean for Property Rights?
- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Individuals and groups in support of safe and responsible shale gas development in New York State face yet another disappointing delay in what already has been a long review process. During a legislative budget hearing earlier this week, Department of … Continue reading
“Each time we gather to inaugurate a President we bear witness to the enduring strength of our Constitution.” That was Jan. 21. The speaker was President Obama. The scene was his second inaugural address at the U.S. Capitol. Before the … Continue reading
The Senate Republican Conference issued the following press release… Senate Republican Leader Dean Skelos and members of the Senate Republican Conference were joined Tuesday by leaders of statewide business organizations to urge Gov. Andrew Cuomo to remove the proposed … Continue reading
A recent article in Industry Week announced that American Axle would be stepping up its investment in Michigan and creating 500 jobs in the process. Some of us remember when the labor unions in Michigan seemed intent on chasing American … Continue reading
Recently, I have had the fortune to discuss minimum wage, the State budget and the state of New York’s economy. Hear what NFIB/NY has to say.. With Gannett’s Albany Bureau and on Capital Tonight with NFIB/NY’s partner Brian Sampson of … Continue reading