- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Too busy to vote in this year’s general election or don’t think your vote matters? Consider the alternative: If you and other busy American small-business owners fail to act to protect our free enterprise system now, what will happen to … Continue reading
Today the U.S. Supreme Court heard oral arguments in Arkansas Game & Fish Commission v. United States. The NFIB Legal Center filed in the case because it raises an important issue impacting small business property rights. The question is whether … Continue reading
ALBANY -New York’s leading small business association, the National Federation of Independent Business, has announced 75 total endorsements to worthy candidates seeking office in both the State Assembly and Senate. “I am pleased to extend the National Federation of Independent … Continue reading